Yoga Class Pricing
1 Month Introunlimited
- 1st time permanent residence only
- Please bring ID
Drop In1 time use
- We are excited to practice with you!
- Mat rental $2
Auto-Renew MembershipPer Month
- Best Value
- Bonus: 10% discount on workshops abd merchandise
- Bring a friend for FREE ince a month
- Free mat rentals
10x Pass1 year expiry
- +1 bonus class
- Flexible Pass valued at $12.60 per class
1 Week Passunlimited
- Perfect for our lovely visitors!
- Great value for 3+ class/week
3 Month Passunlimited
- Perfect for a deep dive
- Save $69 off 1 month pass
- Passes are non transferable, non refundable and non shareable.
- Seniors (65 years+) & Students (with ID) receive 15% discount. Does not apply to 1 year membership rates
- Passes and drop in passes must be purchased prior to class start.
- Our Intro Passes are for Revelstoke Residents Only. Please bring ID
- Intro passes are a 1-Time Purchase ONLY. You may not place an intro pass on hold.
- Passes will not be refunded if you move out of Revelstoke
1 Year Memberships
Perks of Membership:
- Our most affordable plan if YOU practice 5+ times a month
- Free yoga mat rentals
- 1 Free guest each month
- 10% off retail
Policies of 1 Year Memberships:
- Memberships are a 1 year term, and will auto renew unless otherwise specified.
- Memberships are non refundable, non shareable and non transferable.
- You can put a membership on hold ONCE per Calendar year for a Minimum of 1 week and a Maximum of 3 months.
- You must submit, in writing to email@example.com 30 days prior to your next billing date in order to put your pass on hold. Billing date is based on your activation date, the date you commenced your membership.
- You can cancel your membership if you move out of town 150KM or further for work. We require a letter from employer.
- Minimum membership commitment is 6 months.
- If you move out of town and want to cancel your membership, you will be required to pay the remaining membership fees for the 6 month min. OR you will be required to pay the difference for a cost of our regular 1 month pass for the passes already used. Depending on the time remaining on your membership, which ever of these options is less costly for you is the one we would go with.
Refund Policies for Workshops, series and registered programs:
- 100% refund is available up to 3 weeks (21 days) prior to workshop, event or series. With written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 75% refund is available up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to workshop, even or series. With written notice via email to email@example.com
- Less than 2 weeks (14 days) no refund available.
Yoga Financial Assistance Program:
- If you’re low income and request financial assistance. You’re able to apply for the $59 Monthly Membership Program. It’s a 1 year membership with the same terms and conditions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for apply for for more details.