Policies & FAQS
1 Year Memberships
Memberships are minimum 4-month commitment term, and will auto renew unless otherwise specified.
Memberships are non refundable, non shareable and non transferable.
No other discounts can be applied to memberships
You can put a membership on hold ONCE per Calendar year for a Minimum of 1 week and a Maximum of 3 months.
You must submit, in writing to email@example.com days prior to your next billing date in order to place your pass on hold. Billing date is based on activation date – the date you commenced your membership.
To cancel your membership, you must submit in writing the cancellation 31 days prior to your next renewal date.
Auto-renew membership terms:
I agree to an automatic charge to my credit for the selected membership option and payment plan:
Auto Renew Membership – Monthly Payments OR Semi-Annual Payments
I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card, or an authorized signer on the bank checking account detailed below.
I understand that I will be notified if my credit card payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card or checking account information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
I understand that I will be charged $20 if my account becomes more than 30 days overdue.
These memberships are a min 4 month commitment.
I understand that if I cancel for any other reason prior to the min 4 months I will be required to pay the difference between our regular 1 month unlimited and the membership rate for the months of your valid membership, including the 31 day written notice required to cancel my membership.
I understand that my membership will auto renew, and you have the option to cancel anytime after 4 months.
Workshops, Series and Registered Programs
100% refund is available up to 3 weeks (21 days) prior to workshop, event or series. With written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
75% refund is available up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to workshop, even or series. With written notice via email to email@example.com
Less than 2 weeks (14 days) no refund available.
We continue to implement updated guidelines provided by the Provincial Health Office, WorkSafeBC and the College of Massage Therapists of BC. During this transitional period we respect the varying needs of our patients, and are committed to providing a safe, clean, and welcoming environment for you to receive treatment.
The restoration of RMT services requires clear and thoughtful communication that is based on trust between an RMT and a patient. We welcome any questions you have concerning our professional practices as well as our Communicable Disease Prevention Plan.
1. The day before your appointment you will be prompted to complete a Pre-Screening Self Assessment by email.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait outside or in your car until we come out to get you. The entryway is a shared space with the yoga studio and we are trying to avoid congestion.
3. You may choose to wear a mask, or not, based on your personal level of protection, health, and comfort, and have the right to change that decision at any point during your appointment.
4. Understand that there may be others present or leaving the studio who may or may not be wearing masks. Mask will always be available should you request one for yourself or your therapist.
5. Masks are strongly recommended by public health officials for anyone who is not fully vaccinated. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a mask to your appointment if you have not been fully vaccinated.
6. You will be asked to wash your hands, and then we will reconfirm our self-assessment results.
7. Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place, including thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
8. If you are ill, have been in contact with someone who is ill, or have been asked to self isolate, please do not arrive for your appointment. Do not feel concerned about cancelling or rescheduling due to illness, but do try to give as much notice as possible.
It is important that you understand that we have taken measures to minimize the risk of transmitting any communicable diseases, but that the nature of massage therapy means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room. Before treatment can begin we must both agree that the benefits of care outweigh the risks.
You can read our full Interim Safety Plan for Clinical Practice here.
Please read your confirmation emails carefully as they will provide you with everything you need to know before your visit.
The provision of Allied Health Care Services under enhanced safety protocols requires clear and thoughtful communication that is based on trust between a Therapist and a Patient. During this transitional period we respect the varying needs of our patients, and are committed to providing a safe, clean, and welcoming environment for you to receive treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit or our Communicable Disease Prevention Plan, please contact us before your visit.
Balu Yoga & Wellness
414 1st Street West
PO Box 2456
We are located on 1st street, between
Emo’s and the TD bank.
Come and say hello
The studio is open to the public, you will find the doors open 30 minutes prior to each class. Feel free to come in and have a conversation with us. For yoga, massage, physiotherapy or yoga clothing & wellness products, we have it all and love to meet new faces. Namaste
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and exclusive offers
Stay up to date
Join our newsletter and get the latest news and updates sent to your inbox. No spam, we promise. Only the good stuff.
By subscribing you agree to our Terms & Conditions