Dear Balu Fam,
I’m disheartened to share the the PHO has issued yet another closure for our industry and others.
Please allow me to share that I feel 100% safe operating because of our covid protocols, safety measures and our UV air filtration system. I feel like these closures have negatively impacted our industry and I can say that we have continued to maintain a safe space for people to be in. Yet, my industry and many others have been negatively impacted and I think this year will continue to bring surprises. I stand with the other industries that have been so negatively impacted during this year.
I also know that the pandemic has taken an emotional and mental tole on our communities well-being. This is the focus of our business, providing a safe environment for our emotional and physical health.
As we continue to fight to be here for you, we need to ask this of you:
Please keep your membership active.
- If your membership is currently active, we will not be automatically suspending or extending passes at this time. We need your support.
- If you haven’t reactivated your membership, please consider doing so, request reactivation.
- Active studio memberships are valid for our online zoom classes.
- Should you be financially unable to continue paying your membership during this time please contact us.
Here are other ways you can support us:
- Drop into a zoom class
- Purchase gift cards here
- Follow and engage with us socially IG & FB
- Sign up for our studio emails HERE
- Please leave positive reviews on google for us
- Please be patient with us, it’s not our choice to close. We want to stay open and don’t feel this closure represents our industry standards or safety.
Once again, we appreciate your support and our community.
Noelle, the teachers & Balu Yoga community
We honor the territories of the Sinixt, the Ktunaxa, the Secwepmec and the Syilx in which the studio is built on.
This series introduces basic meditation concepts and techniques in an approachable way. No previous experience is required. Whether you are brand new to meditation, or already have experience and are looking to deepen your practice– this workshop offers opportunities...read more
Can’t touch your toes? Not flexible? Does everyone keep telling you to go to yoga – even your doctor? Worried about looking like a fool? Or just want to get into yoga and nervous about walking into a room as the ‘new one’? Then this series is for you. read...read more
A 50 Hour Yoga Immersion designed to guide you into a greater understand of yourself & the ancient practice of yoga. Are you ready to step into the brilliance of who you are? To unclutter your mind and develop skills that allow you to find grace in your day...read more
We honour the traditional linage of yoga while integrating present day knowledge and teachings. Through yoga practices and workshops and massage therapy, our goal is to provide a sacred space to connect with spirit, to explore our soul’s journey and discover inner peace.