Welcome to Balu Yoga & Wellness.
In order to work within the current world events, we’ve created measures at the studio to keep everyone safe.
Only 4 ppl in the front entrance at a time. We have a covered front entrance so if you’re waiting outside you’ll be protected from the elements. We’re doing regular daily cleaning of the space, doors and handles and bathrooms. We also have ‘individual use’ cloths in bathrooms.
You’re welcome to bring your own mat or rent one at the studio.
You can register online or drop in for classes. For those that register online you’ll be able to cancel pre-booked spots up to 1 hours before the class. Outside of that you’ll be charged $15 for no shows for unlimited passes and a pass deducted of 10 and 20 time punch passes. This is due to our limited spots per class and we want to keep available spaces for those who are able to commit to attending classes. We are allowing 13 ppl max in class at a time.
For those who are unable to attend classes in person, we will have 1-3 classes available by live stream weekly. Please check on the online schedule and look for the virtual icon beside a class.
WAYS WE INTEND TO EASE YOUR SOUL
We intend to keep things easeful while entering studio, participating in classes and exiting. If you have any questions please contact 250-837-3975.
Payments can be made online or in studio with cash, debit or credit.
- 4 people at a time in the front lobby. This does not include whoever is working the front desk. We have covered outdoor space while you wait.
- We will write your name on the sign in sheet. Register online ahead of time or call 250-837-3975 to be booked into class. Drop-in’s are welcome if there is space.
- We can process payments in studio or online.
- Please wash hands once paid or signed into class.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for those who want.
- Mats: You can rent one of ours or bring your own ** mats: If you rent one of ours, you’ll clean it after and bring to the front desk, we will wash down once again before the next person uses it.
- You’re welcome to use bathrooms and change area as needed. Extra hand towels will be provided in washrooms.
- You’re welcome to tea and lemon water if you want. Your discretion. We will sanitize & clean glassware after classes.
- Props: You can use the props in the studio, you’ll be able to wash down blocks after class. If you want to use a bolster/foam block/blanket you’re welcome to bring a CLEAN towel to place overtop of the bolsters & foam blocks, or you can use without a towel – at your own discretion.
- Markers are on the floor of the studio space for mat placement. Place the front of your mat so that the dot is in the middle of your mat.
- We can keep the studio door open to provide fresh air flow in studio space. Bring a sweater in case you feel cool or for savasana.
- Exit after class will be slow to allow for spacing.
- Please clean props and leave on the floor (in front of prop area) to dry at the end of class.
- Those who want to leave quickly can have shoes in the studio and leave out the studio door.
- Those who want to socialize in the studio space after class are welcome to stick around and connect with others, as long as there isn’t a class starting within 30 min. In order to not congest the lobby.
- You’re welcome to connect with the teacher after class in the studio space if they’re able to stick around.
- The building will be regularly cleaned. Including bathrooms, surfaces, and studio floor.
- The point of opening is to create a space for you to relax and unwind, in no way to do intend to have a space that feels tense or unsafe. Please connect with Noelle with any concerns you have 250-837-3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passes & Memberships:
If you have a pass and you won’t be able to use it before the expiry date please message Noelle directly at email@example.com. There are a lot of passes out there, and Noelle is one person trying to make sure everyone is taking care of. So if you reach out to her please allow for a delayed response time. Thank you so much for your patience.
If you are displaying any symptoms of fever, respiratory issues or are not feeling well please join us again when you’re feeling better. Also, if you’ve recently been in contact with anyone whose been diagnosed with covid-19 please do not attend any classes.
We look forward to sharing space and practice with you.
Noelle & all the teachers and beautiful happiness ambassadors of Balu Yoga.