- Keep in mind that there are classes in session and a softer voice is needed.
- Please move through all areas quietly and mindfully and close all doors softly behind you.
- Many classes are very busy and the studio operates on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have registered through online sign-in you must arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to class start time.
- There is no cell phone activity permitted in the studio beyond the shoe area. Please turn them off prior to entry.
- A coat/bag storage area is located in the studio and you can store your items there while in class.
- Balu Yoga & Wellness is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- Please do not enter the yoga room before everyone in the previous class has left. Please wait for the room to empty.
- Set up your mat being mindful if its a full class there will be 3 rows and you can help manage your mat is spaced out appropriately.
- There is no talking in the yoga rooms.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes and heavy oils. Many people are allergic to these scents and find them distracting.
- Please wipe up your puddles after you have practiced.
- Savasana is a sacred time. Practice mindfulness when leaving class. Please roll your mat without dragging it, gather your belongings quietly and close the doors softly behind you.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant